Selling my Triumph Sprint ST

. Tuesday, August 01, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



I think that the time has come to sell my Triumph Sprint ST

It's been a great bike, in fact the best bike I have over owned and it's with a very heavy heart that I have come to this decision, we have traveled all over the UK and France and had great times together.

I've placed an advert over at RigsVille so if you know anyone who is looking for a 1999 Sprint ST, 45K miles, just had it's 12K service, Panniers + loads of extras please point them in my direction.


















The good news is that once I've sold Buffy (Thats the Sprint ST's name BTW) I'll be getting ANOTHER ONE!!!!

The reason I'm selling my beloved Buffy is to make way for a new Sprint ST!

Yes, I've finally fallen and decided to get a newer Sprint ST, at this stage I'm not quite sure which one, but I must admit that I'm leaning towards a 2004 955 Sprint ST and not the newer 1050 model. I've nothing against the new 1050 Sprint ST, it just doesn't grab me like the older style Sprint ST's so If you know anyone who has a 2003 onwards Sprint ST and is looking to sell, Point `em in my direction please.

Loads of pictures, including details of my life with the Sprint ST can be found on RigsVille

0 comments: