Marc's Yamaha Thunderace

. Wednesday, September 20, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I acquired my bike July 05 when I decided that my Yamaha 350f2 was not giving me the same wow factor as it once did. I was intending to get myself a Gixer 600 or something similar until a mate of mine from Chase Super bikes gave me a buzz to let us know that they had got their hands on a mint Thunderace, it wasn't a bike I had ever thought of owning but what the hell I thought and gave it a test ride anyway.

Once I'd give it a blast I was hooked, I found it hard to remove the huge grin from my face so the deal had to be done with the f2 going the other way.

It’s got 20k and has been left totally original. It’s been serviced and fitted with a new set of Pirelli dragons which made a hell of an improvement.

For such a heavy bike it handles well and it's got plenty of power to get you out of trouble (or in my case put you in it).

It’s a much underrated machine and perfect for everyday use as well as the weekend blast.

Happy biking!

Marc

0 comments: