Today is not a good day

. Saturday, September 16, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


Today is a sad day for me, I’ve sold the best bike I have not only ever ridden but owned, Today I sold my Sprint ST, Today I feel like a traitor, Today is not a good day.

I can take solace in that I believe the bikes new owner, Ian, will cherish, pamper and more importantly have a blooming good time riding it as much as I have done.

So after 45034 miles of great joy and fulfilment it was a very sad moment when as I watched the best bike in the world depart from my life, as I stood there and listened to the sweet sound of the bike slowly growing fainter with each passing second I will admit to a small tear in my eye.

Goodbye my friend I will miss you.

Today is not a good day.

1 comments:

Hank said...

Sad day for your biker chums too over many thousands of miles traveled with you and your trumpet to see you enjoy it and ride with so much pride and sadly not to see any more.
Just hope the new one gives you and your freinds as much pleasure and comfort and total reiabilaty.
Sad day..