Rig's 2004 Sprint ST

. Friday, September 22, 2006
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



After I sold my 1999 Triumph Sprint ST I was looking around for another bike I decided that I really like Triumph's Sprint ST so I got myself another one!

I still cannot decide if I like the new 1050 Sprint ST so I decided to stay with what know and I bought a second-hand 2004 Sprint ST.

I have only covered 200 miles on the bike and my first impressions are that the new engine (Triumph updated the Sprint ST in 2002 with amongst other things) is much smoother and the gearbox is 100% better.

Modifications :
Triumph Panniers
Triumph Top box
Triumph Heated Grips
Triumph Carbon Look Heel Guard
Triumph Front Mudguard Extender
Triumph Luggage Rack / Grab Rail
Triumph Gel Seat
Scottoiler
Blueflame Dual Port Performance Exhaust
Powerbronze Colour Matched Hugger
Powerbronze Iridium Double-Bubble Screen
R&G Crash Protectors
Skyking Bar Risers

1 comments:

Jangle Jangle said...

You've got a fair few extras on that new bike of yours, I'm impressed.